I am only reading one book at the moment. That is I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier. I haven't gotten much into it yet (which I really should), because of the lack of time due to a busy schedule. Anyway, so far it's about a boy who has to bike to Rutterburg, Vermont to see his father in the hospital. He has to take pills to boost his strength, but he decides not to take them and throws them away. That's how far I am (sadly). What confuses me is that there are some chapters that are "tape recordings", but not... I know that it's a conversation between two people. T and A. No names. I can tell that A is the main character, but I don't really understand who's T, and why does this come up randomly? These kind of chapters help me understand the main character's past and how he's feeling, but I don't understand what this "tape" this is. Is T a doctor? What is T??
This week (if not, next week), I'm planning on starting The Hunger Games. I've heard so much about so many people, and it sounds really good. That's pretty much all I have to say.(:
Adios!
~Soy
omg you HAVE to read the Hunger Games!! I'm almost done with the first book and it's amazing. Have you figured out what T is yet? lol.
ReplyDelete(oh and I love your llama and your background!) :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a really cool book.
ReplyDelete